Thursday 11 July 2013

Content is King

Hola Friends,

Yes, I know the headline is a bit clichéd. But then again, truth is hard to digest and bitter and very pertinent. Alright, alright, I know it's not everyone's forte to create masterpieces from the usual and that's why am here! Do I sound like am bragging a bit too much about myself?!

Nevertheless, lets get to the point. Which is that I am currently pursuing to extend and expand my freelance network. If you've been through my profile (and from there to others linked) you would understand that "Content Writing" is my job, my profession, my livelihood and most definitely my fascination drive. To cut it short, connect with me here or leave a comment below for your content requirement. I'll get back to you.

Lets face it guys, Content is important wherever you go, whatever you do, whenever you do. It's like you are standing in middle of a huge swarm trying to tell people why you are different. It's something that'll never go out of fashion. Has inbred style. Not that I write a lot means I talk a lot too! I will let my work speak for me, in the coming posts.

Soon, I'll upload my work in form of images so you can gauge better and brighter! All my different work portfolio, be it 

It's better if you know me by face!
- Website Content.
- Brochures.
- Flyers.
- Name Suggestions. (Yep, some do need that)
- Press Releases.
- Guest Blog Articles.
- SaaS knowledge-based articles.
- Technical Writing.
- Scripts (Videos + Short Films).
- Visumé Services.
- Career Counsellor in Media.
- A shoulder to cry on!!

Ok that's pretty much of it, for now! Other stuff for later time. And yes, one more thing (last one) I'd prefer work in bulk just as payment in bulk! Ya, there's always the negotiating part later. In the meanwhile, Lets Connect.

No comments:

Post a Comment