Wednesday 17 July 2013

On Counting Laurels

Since I have done my Masters in Journalism and Advertising, I had great opportunities in Journalism to start with. I had started my career with a big media conglomerate in North India. Their flagship newspaper Dainik Jagran is the most read Hindi newspaper, around Asia. It was then I released what the power of Press could actually do, even in day-to-day life!

I started writing news articles for their multiple websites. But mostly I was engaged with the Bollywood/ Entertainment news sections. I did a few articles for Technology & Gadgets beat too. Will surely upload them in the coming weeks.



For now, I thought of posting an article about my favourite Celeb personality. This one particular article was internationally published when I worked for a Radio Corp in the UK. I had to keep a close eye on all the latest Bollywood happenings and simultaneously update them on their websites. Something I did subconsciously! Here, in India, you will find only two types of fanatics - one for Cricket and the other for Bollywood - of which I was of the latter.

I surely miss doing that now. Though my appetite for Entertainment dose is always duly satiated. But hey, I am always up for writing those kinda stories for you guys! Anyone up there?! Looking for a freelance news writer?! I'm here to help. I'm earnestly screaming to those out there in the Entertainment News industry, if anyone's listening I'm standing right here, waving my hand, blog to be precise!! Ok, that's a whole lot of desperation. I need to get back to my senses .

In the meanwhile, have you enjoyed that birthday article on former Miss World Aishwarya Rai Bachchan?! Oh man, she's always been my childhood crush. Someday, I look up to act with her in a same movie, featuring us, together! Are the right people listening me?! *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment