Friday 12 July 2013

Let's Wine & Dine...

As promised here I am with my work portfolio. To start with, I thought I should introduce you guys with one of my initial freelance work.

This one was for a Business Boutique hotel, here in my home town. So the situation was that the website of this particular hotel had crashed and apparently the "new management" was pointing all the blame at the recently-kicked-off old management. Anyway, the picture was never clear to me.

The glitch was they didn't have any previous content or basic information about the hotel, for that matter, to share with me. I was given a deadline of two days (one of days being a Sunday) to submit the content, and I wasn't even allowed to grump about it!

So what I did? Removed my notepad and a pen and went on a complete recce of the hotel. Grabbed an attendant and made him tour me the hotel completely. From different rooms available to myriad banquet and conference halls, from the restaurants to their lounge, from swim to sweat; I sneaked into every possible nook and odd of the hotel. Noted down everything, dutifully.

Came home and drafted the content. I also took a few pics - just in case they'd help me describe the ambience better while writing the website content for the hotel. Here I've only uploaded the piece talking of their Wine & Dine section.

If you think you could do good with similar type of content for hotel and restaurants or want something even better, shoot me an email. Of course, if you're impressed with my language and with the way I frame my sentences, so speak the least.

Stay tuned... there's more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment