Monday 29 July 2013

When Coffee became Agile

My small stint with an IT company made me learn a great deal about Cloud and SaaS technology. While in the process to reach up till Cloud technology, I was introduced to the terms like Agile Methodology and Scrum. Of course, I eventually understood the entire Software Development Life Cycle.

When I was asked to create a blog for the Company, like something on temporary basis - to gauge the follower base - I was also asked to keep the overall tone general and a bit lively. I had to brainstorm to bring forth innovative concepts about how the blog's novelty would strike a chord with the readers. I came up with a few, but the one that was my favourite eventually was everyone else's too.

Coffee Is Agile, indeed!
So I conceptualized an imaginary character (Joe) who worked as a barista in our office Café. As he goes about doing his daily chores in the Café, his ears grace all these new and "heavy" technical terms. Credit: IT landscape. Sailing on the layman's boat, he is obviously unknown to them and thus, sets on a voyage to uncover the answers!

Ya. So that's the story like. Here's a small glimpse of the correlation I would normally put up between the IT world and a common man's world. Have a look.

If you found it interesting enough, you could read the complete story here. Remember, I'm just a click away. Email me and let me know what you think about this post?! Did I strike the creative chord well?!

No comments:

Post a Comment